Hello,
Wow, I have participated and volunteered in the race in the past but never has it felt more real then it does now. So, the race is set for Saturday, April 4th opening ceremonies begin at 7:30 a.m. and the walk begins at 8:45 a.m. at the Alamodome. The following website will provide race day details: http://rfcsa.convio.net/site/PageServer?pagename=RaceDayDetails
I will not be participating in the 5k run. Although, maybe that will be a goal I can set for myself for next year when my mom has beat this thing!
So, before I start a team (we need 10 or more to participate). I need a super cool team name. So, I am making a call for suggestions. You may post them as a comment or send them to my e-mail: chryssa81@hotmail.com. I will register the team sometime over the weekend. If you are interested in participating I will provide that information via the blog.
Thanks!
Chryssa
Hey Chryssa,
ReplyDeleteMartha let me know that I need to help come up with a name. I'm working on it.
jennifer